1. press Ctrl + Shift + Del keys on your keyboard.
2. select a time period.
3. check the “Cookies and other site data” checkbox.
4. click on the “Delete data” button.
1. press the keys Ctrl + Shift + Del on your keyboard.
2. select a time period to delete.
3. check the “Cookies” checkbox.
4. click the “Delete now” button.
Select Preferences from the Safari menu. 2.
Switch to the Privacy tab. 3.
Click on “Manage website data”. 4.
4. click the “Remove all” button.
Press the Ctrl + Shift + Del keys on your keyboard. 2.
2. select the “Cookies and stored web page data” checkbox.
3. click the “Delete” button.
1. press the Ctrl + Shift + Del keys on your keyboard.
Check the “Cookies and web page data” checkbox. 3.
3. click on the “Delete” button.